The Platform operates as a not-for-profit organisation that is membership fee funded. Membership is open to all allied organisations that support our vision.
Membership Benefits include:
- Support for the creation and development of new business opportunities, value chains and income streams;
- A ‘safe-space’ for stakeholders to interact with regulators to discuss policy, challenges, solutions and technological innovations;
- Access to an established network of national and international technology providers, cognate sustainability initiatives, governmental bodies, and EU agencies;
- Networking and knowledge exchange with diverse stakeholders from across the waste value chain both nationally and internationally;
- Corporate visibility and advocacy in the waste recycling and valorization sectors;
- Recognition as a leader in sustainability through logo placement and promotion via Platform media outlets and events;
- Brand association with respect to environmental stewardship and United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and
- Access to funding opportunities and infrastructure to build collaborative research programmes with academic and technical centres of excellence.
How Will These Be Realised?
- International technology showcases to disseminate current best practise
- Networking events and workshops
- Research and development
- Knowledge exchange
- Technology transfer